Donation Refund Policy
Ammucare is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent. Ammucare expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. Ammucare also recognises that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind.
Ammucare will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. Ammucare may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, Ammucare is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
- If you would like your donation to Ammucare to be refunded,
- You must request Ammucare in writing or by email to donations[at]ammucare.org for a refund and Your request must reach Ammucare within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
- Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
- Handed over the cheque / demand draft to Ammucare or someone authorised by Ammucare for this purpose, OR
- Despatched the cheque / demand draft to Ammucare by other means.
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation: Date of donation
- Donation amount
- If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
- If donation was made online, please provide transaction ID.