Homeless, the aged and anyone neglected deserve love and care. Mohanji Bhavan set up in Odisha with the intention to ensure the wellbeing of underprivileged, who have been neglected by the families and the society. It’s a home where everyone is cared for and loved as they are. A secured home for people, where everyone can contribute with the feeling of togetherness and oneness. It was established in Aug 2020 and currently housing 4 people there. Daily provisions, medical support, food, clothing are provided to all the people.
Create a space where anyone who is neglected, finds a secured and loving Home for life. Serve them with respect and love, good nutrition. Support them to stabilize emotionally, physically, mentally and lead a beautiful life with a new family they find at Mohanji Bhavan. Support people to their potential, strengths and help them nurture each other as best as they can.
How we Serve?
Emotional & Mental Well-being
Medicines & Surgery Support
Recreational activities- movies, indoor games, books reading, Bi weekly discourse
We serve fresh cooked, healthy meals suitable to South Indian culture. Meals served have variety and nutrition.
Support the wages of staff and caretaker
- Food- Dry Ration, Spices
- Clothing- Beddings, Bed sheet, Pillow covers, Blankets, slippers, Bath Towels, Hand towels, Infrastructure- Furniture, cupboard, Almirah
- Medical Support- Surgery Support, Medicines & Doctor Consultation
- Recreational Support - Carom board, chess board, badminton
- Misc. - Shoes, Sitting mats, Dettol, Detergent, Dish washing detergent, Utensils, Personal hygiene
- Host events to engage everyone in recreational activities.
- Everyone loves children. Bring children to play with them and share tales of fun.
- Story telling sessions
- Yoga sessions
- Music sessions,/lI
- Laughter therapies
- Counselling Sessions
- Health Camps