Ammucare norms that a volunteer should adhere to:
* No cash donations may be collected by any volunteer.Guide people to send their donations via Cheques/DDs /online payments directly to Ammucare.
* Volunteers may not release any material pertaining to Ammucare, in the media (TV/ radio/magazines/newspapers/newsletters etc.), without seeking Ammucare's prior approval.
* All Ammucare activities should be coordinated through the contact point in Ammucare. Please do not directly interface on projects, and with other departments of Ammucare.
* All content/ literature will be developed by Ammucare. Any modifications must have Ammucare's prior approval.
Ammucare Charitable Trust take steps to safeguard the security and confidentiality of personally identifiable, non-public information related to the Trust, employees, alumni, friends, volunteers, parents, and third parties such as vendors and contractors. Staff and volunteers may be provided with access to such information as needed to perform their designated activities for or on behalf of the Trust.
All staff and volunteers are expected to comply with the Trust's policies regarding proprietary and confidential information. Staff and volunteers may not use such information for their own purposes or disclose it to others without express authorization. This pertains to communication and records in any form (oral, written, or electronic). Violation of Ammucare Charitable Trust's security policies could result in termination of volunteer status.
All staff and volunteers vouch to familiarize themselves with a thorough background of Ammucare Charitable Trust and only state the facts and ensure authenticity of information before approaching any third party..
By submitting this application, I affirm that the facts set forth in it are true and complete.
I welcome supporting Ammucare Charitable Trust and its associates by enabling them to use my images, if necessary, and video footage in its publications and media placements.
VOLUNTEER AGREEMENT AND RELEASE FROM LIABLITY
- I agree to work for Ammucare Charitable Trust[Nonprofit] as a volunteer.
- As a volunteer, I understand that I will not be compensated for any time spent volunteering, nor I am entitled to benefits, including employment insurance benefits upon the termination of this agreement or as a result of this service.
- I am aware that participation as a volunteer may require periods of [physical requirements, i.e. standing, lifting and carrying . I am voluntarily participating in this activity with knowledge of the hazards and potential dangers involved, and agree to accept any and all risks of personal injury and property damage.
- As consideration for volunteering for ACT [Nonprofit], I hereby agree that I, and my assignees, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives, will not make a claim against or sue ACT[Nonprofit] or its employees, members for injury or damage resulting from the negligence, whether active or passive, or other acts, however caused, by any of its officers, employees, agents, or contractors of [Nonprofit] as a result of my volunteering.I hereby release and discharge [Nonprofit] and its officers, employees, agents and contractors from all actions, claims, or demands that i, my heirs, guardians, and legal representatives now have, or may have in the future, for injury or damage resulting from my participation in the project.
- I understand that if I am injured in the course of the project, I am not covered by [Nonprofit]'s workers' compensation program. I authorize ACT[Nonprofit] to seek emergency medical treatment on my behalf in case of injury, accident or illness to me arising from my involvement as a volunteer. I understand that I will be responsible for medical costs incurred by such accident, illness or injury.
- I understand that the materials and tools provided by ACT[Nonprofit] are and remain the property of ACT[Nonprofit], and I agree to return these tools, soft copies, hard copies of any document provided and any remaining materials to ACT[Nonprofit] at the end of my volunteer service.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY, AND SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.